Sunday, June 24, 2012

No. 318 - This Is Our City Part 4

I am so fortunate. 
This entry of This Is Our City is the AERIAL view of our beautiful city.
Seriously, who gets do this?
I guess you just have to know a friend of a friend of a friend.
Anyways, here is our city and beyond {Part 3, Part 2, Part 1}.

Disclaimer: You should feel lucky there are only 20 photos considering I took 108.

Our trusty aero-plane.


Taking off.

Buh-bye, airport.


Look! It's my house :)

Downtown.

Having an amazing, breathtaking time!

The bridge, Thickwood, & Timberlea.



I think this one is Suncor.


Sulfur

The mine.

Buffalo.


On our return trip, we flew low over the Snye.

Landing.

Hope you enjoyed the plane ride as much as I did. I feel so privileged to live in such a gorgeous area.



P.S. My blog is featured on an ad on Mommy Made! This is very exciting for me.



1 comments:

sonia de macedo said... [Reply to comment]

Amazing arial views though i have no idea how you managed to cull it down to 20! Hehehehe!

SDMxx
www.daringcoco.com
________________________________________

Amazing Cathleen Jia giveaway on Daring Coco! Open Internationally, enter now!