Waking up is so much easier when it is sunny out.
Goodbye darkness. Hello sunshine.
As sad as I am that the first season of Once Upon A Time is ending, they are really going out with a bang!
Here are my thoughts about last night's episode "An Apple as Red as Blood".
- Best Moment: All the callbacks and crossovers to previous episodes. They really brought things full circle here. Jefferson/Mad Hatter. The ring from Daniel the Stable Boy. Round table scenery.
- Worst Moment: I actually didn't care for the dream sequence at the beginning. It just felt too . . . forced.
- Surprising Moment: If Emma dies, the curse breaks??? Is that the answer then??
- Unfortunate Moment: August W. Booth pulling out of the Convince-Emma-Train. I love August W. Booth and Henry's interactions, but the fact that he gave up was sad.
- Girl Power Moment: MM giving Emma what-for for kidnapping Henry.
- Best Line: "Is this how our lives will be? Taking turns finding each other."
- Suspicious Moment: Where is Mr. Gold planning a trip? Can he leave?
- Cliffhanger: Henry ate the apple!!!!!!!!!!
- Next Episode: Season Finale