Friday, May 04, 2012

No. 267 - If You See Earphones In My Ears . . .

. . . it's because I'm listening to The Hunger Games (Songs from District 12 and Beyond) on repeat.
This may or may not have been my first purchase with my first paycheck . . .


Early favourites include:
-Abraham's Daughter by Arcade Fire
-Daughter's Lament by The Carolina Chocolate Drops
-Kingdom Come by The Civil Wars
-Eyes Open by Taylor Swift

Purchase it! It's worth it.



On a different note, I have reached over 10,000 pageviews.
Although I've said many times that I would probably continue blogging even if no one read my stuff, the fact that people do read it makes it that much more wonderful. So thank you to everyone who takes the time out of their day to see what A Silver Snapshot is all about. Thank you for every pageview, comment, and follower. It means so much to me!



0 comments: