Wednesday, April 18, 2012

No. 251 - If I Had One Million Dollars . . .

So when you are in college, you definitely have smaller options in terms of money. Although this post is by no means a complaint or dissatisfaction with my lifestyle, I thought it would be fun to say what I would do if I had $1,000,000 dollars. 

  • Give a sufficient amount to Dad for all the "rent" I never paid over the last few years. 
  • Budget out whatever amount I need to complete school, including uniforms, books, and supplies.
  • Support sister at YWAM.
  • Put some in savings or stocks or whatever . . .
Now onto some fun stuff,
  • Buy a loft apartment. With big floor-to-ceiling windows. With no walls except for the bathroom. With a big bed right in the middle. With creative decorations and a cozy atmosphere.
  • Buy a car. I'm thinking either a VW Golf or a Toyota Highlander SUV. 
  • Either go travelling right away or put some money into a someday-I-will-see-Europe fund.
  • Open up a business in Fort McMurray. Thrift store with cute clothing and accessory options on the left with a coffee/tea house on the right.
  • Invest in a huge craft room with tons of neat little supplies and then host craft parties/tutorials.

Haha, so yes, this is what I think about when I am supposed to be studying for my last final.
So here is what I am actually doing this morning.



0 comments: