Today dawned bright and beautiful (although still a bit nippy outside).
I just thought I'd update you on nine things in my life.
- I made a beautiful smoothie (pictured above). I love healthy choices that taste delicious.
- Yesterday, the Lord and I had a special moment at the Easter Sunday service. I am not going to share the specifics, but let's just say, He takes care of me like no other.
- I am finally getting over the head cold/body aches/nauseousness that plagued me all weekend.
- No OUAT last night makes me sad, but not enough to completely dampen my mood.
- Today, I am busy doing my school assignment project. I am going into an elementary school next week to teach about healthy snacking, so I'm busy researching the Canada Food Guide and Grade 2 Growth & Development.
- Last week of my brother being 18. Yep.
- Bella will be here this weekend. Yep.
- Two more weeks of school. I can literally taste the freedom.
- I got a summer job! More details to come in a separate post :)
Enjoy the day off!