Wednesday, April 04, 2012

No. 237 - Fifteen Days


April 20th feels so close, and yet SO FAR AWAY! Only fifteen more days until (A) I am done my second year of school and (B) I am halfway done my nursing program. Here are some things I am looking forward to after April 20th!
  • SOCIAL TIME! I just want to hang out with people without the looming threat of homework and assignments over my head. So excited to go to church on Sunday morning and then hang out with people all afternoon.
  • CRAFT TIME! Lots of time for creativity! Prepare for sewing and scrapbooking and DIYs!
  • WORK TIME! I am looking forward to making some money, not gonna lie.
  • SUMMER TIME! Bring on the beautiful, warm weather. 
  • SLEEP TIME! No more 5 AMers. (With my luck, I'll get a job that will require me to be there at 5, haha). 
  • DOWN TIME! With no guilt.
  • I guess the point that I'm trying to get across is I feel as if I'll have a lot more time to do things not related to school. Yay!




Are you ready to go back to Titanic? 100 years.



0 comments: