Monday, March 12, 2012

No. 214 - I Wish I May, I Wish I Might & OUAT


  1. I wish I had a craft room. A room full of fabric and buttons and stickers and paint and pretty paper. A room where I could go to be creative and organized. UPDATE: I wrote this entry draft yesterday. Since then my craft space has beautifully expanded. Pictures to come soon!
  2. I wish my sister was very close to me. Close enough to snuggle.
  3. I wish I could draw. Everyone else in my family inherited the drawing gene except for me.
  4. I wish there were more thrift/vintage stores and little coffee shops in Fort McMurray. 
  5. I wish I had a Canon EOS Rebel T2i. Alas, God says I have to be thankful for the camera I have, so thankful I shall be.
  6. I wish I could be in a theatre play. I used to act all the time, and I get bit with the acting bug quite frequently. However my two excuses are 1) not enough time AT ALL, and 2) the thought of auditioning at say the Keyano theatre scares me tremendously.
  7. I wish Fort McMurray had a Fabricland. There is a serious lack of sewing supplies in this place.


Best episode of Once Upon A Time in a long time! 
Here are some of my thoughts on last night's episode "Red-Handed". 
(Most likely spoilers.)
  • Cute Moment: Snow's line: "Call me Margaret. No Mary." Nice . . . nice.
  • Funniest Moment: Ruby's line: "I should be out having adventures with lemurs." And then August W. Booth's snicker in the background (seriously, I cannot just call him August. I must refer to him by his full name). 
  • Gut-Wrenching Moment: David's whole amnesia/black-out thing was so terrible to watch. Then at the end when he had a melt-down after he thought he was guilty. Very sad.
  • Random Moment: Hello, Dr. Whale.
  • Wardrobe Moment: Can I go around wearing a beautiful, flowing red cape? Please?
  • Detective Moment: When the episode first began, I was totally like Peter is the wolf. Then when Red confronted him I was like Granny is the wolf. Never ever did I think that LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD WAS THE WOLF!!!!!! Best plot-line ever.
  • Regina Moment: This whole heart-in-a-box and fingerprints-all-over-the-box has Regina written all over it. Yes, yes it does. Grrrrrr.
  • Confused Moment: I don't get how Little Red Riding Hood's story was resolved? Did she run away with Snow then? Did Granny face the hunters? I'm confused.
  • Crossover Moment: What does it mean that Granny has the wolf-bite scars in Storybrook too?
  • Cliffhanger & Next Episode: GUILTY MARY MARGARET??????? What the heck? Also, more James & Snow interactions <3. 


0 comments: