Saturday, March 10, 2012

No. 212 - Six Things


Here are six awesome things this Saturday.

1.   Having my stethoscope in my purse results in all my friends listening to their heartbeats in            Earls at 11:00pm on a Friday night (picture above). Ya, we're crazy!
2.  I don't think I have Seasonal Affective Disorder, but let me tell you, when the sun comes out, I         am happy, happy, happy. The weather has been gorgeous!
3.  The following conversation:
            Dad: Silver, I've noticed a difference in you since Isaac has been here.
            Silver: I'm more immature???
            Dad: Ya, that's it.
            It's SO true!
4.  Having the whole weekend off to do homework and just relax. (Now, I know many of you               might never use the words homework and relax in the same sentence, but I get stressed out           when I don't have enough time to catch up on my homework. Hence, completing my                         homework is relaxing. Yep . . . )
5.  Having my brother pray for me. Best thing in the whole world.
6.  Having a friend pray for and reaffirm me when I was at a low spot. You know who you are              and how much I appreciate you!

Happy Weekend