Sunday, December 04, 2011

No. 116 - My Purse


It is said that if you want to get to know a girl, just look in her purse. I'm not sure if that is entirely true, but nonetheless, here is a little look into my purse life. Right now, I'm actually at an in-between stage where I keep going back and forth between two purses (pictured above). I depends on my mood, whether I want to be classy or hippie. Below are the items, you will usually find in my purse.


1) My Wallet. That's a given. To be honest, I'm kind of over the standard black wallet, but I haven't found a more exciting one yet that has enough card slots. Still looking . . .

2) My Keys. Although lately, I've taken to just keeping them in my winter coat pocket.

3) Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel. Coconut Kiss from La Senza.

4) My Camera. This is actually my old camera, but since I had to take this picture with something, it filled the place.

5) Five Gum. Best gum ever!

6) Boston Pizza Mints. Usually I have a handfull of these at the bottom of my purse. Yes, I"m the girl who swipes a handful when she leaves . . .

7) Reusable Bag. These cloth bags fold into a little pouch. So handy when I forget my 89 other reusable bags.

8) Ibuprofen. Be prepared.

9) Sunglasses.

10) Keyano College Student ID. Name one person who actually likes their picture on one of these.

11) Mittens. These remind me of the winter olympics 2010!

12) Random Lipchap. This happens to be the Covergirl stuff they were handing out for free at the Taylor Swift concert in August!

13) iPhone. Of course.

There you have it. Do you feel like you know me now?



0 comments: