Sunday, April 03, 2011

Tangled Inspiration


Today, I watched the new Disney movie, Tangled. It is the old story of Rapunzel with some twists.

This movie inspires the hopeless romantic side of me. Sometimes I think that part of me is naive and foolish to imagine that such things exist. I disagree. My romantic side (although not always evident) is very much a part of who I am and who I was made to be.

So even though I don't have a guy who looks like Flynn Rider...

Even though I'm not singing harmonious duets with Prince Charming...

Even though I probably won't ever be in the middle of a lake with floating lanterns around me...

Even though I probably will never need to be rescued from a castle by a knight and his horse....



I still believe in romance, and that it will someday happen to me.

0 comments: