Saturday, November 09, 2013

I Don't Get . . .



. . . Why it is so difficult to put the square tuperware containers together and the rectangle tuperware containers together after taking them out of the dishwasher.

. . . The people in this world who have no interest in travelling. Seriously. I don't get you.

. . . How Kitsis and Horowitz wasted a perfectly good and well-anticipated character like Ariel on a storyline like that.

. . . People who don't watch Once Upon A Time {and then come read my recap about it}.

. . . Pointed yet vague statuses on Facebook.

. . . Why I can't stop biting my nails. Stress=nail biting.

. . . Why boys don't stalk girls' Pinterest boards. Epic brownie points opportunities!

. . . Patients who assume that nurses know what the doctor is doing or when the doctor is coming to the floor. Seriously, we never know where they are! I once attempted to make a "tracking device" joke with my patient. It didn't work.

. . . That there weren't more people at the opening night premiere of Thor: The Dark World. C'mon people, it's Chris Hemsworth!!!!

. . . How Sister doesn't read The Hunger Games series and then thinks she has the right to make suggestions or comments about the movie. I love you, but you don't know what you are talking about.

. . . How everybody hasn't heard of Pentatonix

. . . The fascination or hype about Bitstrips. But then again, I don't really get hype. Harlem Shakes, Justin Bieber, and weather reports on FB, I'm looking at you.

Happy Saturday!

Kudos to Living In Yellow for the blogpost idea!


0 comments: