Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Blogtember: See Ya Later, Dude


Okay, so before we get to today's Blogtember topic, can we please re-read the title with the voice of Squirt the little turtle from Finding Nemo? Because that's how it was supposed to be read. Ok, did ya do it? Good. I promise it relates to today's Blogtember topic. Now we can move on with the actual blogging part. Today's topic is . . . 

If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do? (bonus points for fun photos from Pinterest, but don't forget to cite the source!)

I think anybody who knows me knows how easy this prompt is. I would . . . TRAVEL!!!!! That is right. I'm already planning my grad trip for next summer {even though the first day of school was only yesterday}. My ideal life would be a three month travel adventure every year. I would pack up a Mountain Equipment Co-op backpack and hit the road . . . or water . . . or air. You get it.

But where would I go? Well the world is my doorstep and to be honest, I just want to see it. I've been to Mexico, South Korea, and Indonesia, and that was only the tip of places I wanna see and be and experience. Someday I would love to do Europe, Africa, South America, Australia, and definitely go back to Asia. I love our world, and I want to see as much of it as possible. 

And now for Pinterest travel pics overload. 






Oh if that were only true. Someday it will be. Anyways, day two complete. Talk to you tomorrow, and Happy Wednesday!



1 comments:

Wandering Java Lover said... [Reply to comment]

Love this post. We have very similar ones day!

:-) Tabitha