Friday, August 02, 2013

Summer Songs: "Oh Ain't Life A Trip/No It Don't Get Better Than This"

 photo DSCF2310_zps2600d859.jpg

LAST MONTH OF SUMMER!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!

But you know what? I'm ready to go back to school. I know, right!?!?! I'm reading to finish my nursing degree. I'm ready to see what the next chapter of life will hold. I'm ready to get my foundations under me within my nursing career. But before I look forward, let's take a moment to reflect on the past.

Over three years has gone by since I began this crazy journey. And if I think about all I have experiences I've gone through in the past three years. I mean, wow! If your 20s are a time for learning, than I have learned something fierce! And it's been awesome. The people I've met. The places I've been. The things I've seen. The conversations I've had. The time well spent. And the knowledge I've learned. All in three short years.

So now, bouncing back forward. Think about where I'll be in another three years. Sometimes that seems so short and sometimes it seems so far away. But either way, it's coming, and it's gonna be CRAZY!

So what's the summer song life lesson? Life is beautiful. So let's enjoy the ride. Courtesy of Hunter Hayes' song "Better Than This" {yay, we survived Hunter Hayes Week}. Enjoy the weekend. Happy Friday!



0 comments: