Friday, August 30, 2013

Summer Songs: "Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes" & Girls Road Trip Picture Overload

And there you have it, four short summer months is over bringing around the finale to Summer Songs. Although my first thought was "yay, blog theme freedom", my second thought/decision was to participate in Story of My Life's "Blogtember" which starts on Tuesday. But before that happens, let's have one last summer song, Rent's "Seasons of Love" and a picture overload of my last-hurrah-now-I'm-broke-girls-road-trip.

One of many Starbucks stops {I'm busy counting down in this picture . . . whups}


Partners in Crime & Arrival @ Hotel


My first time EVER!!!!


So much good food!!!!


One of the most amazing farmer's markets!








 Way to go, Flaxee . . . .



Quote: "West Ed Wasted"

Look who we found!!!

Girls + Shopping = This

Telus World of Science


Whyte Ave.


On my way to the Ministry of Magic


Homeward Bound

Such a great summer and such a great roadtrip with such great women!
Catch ya on the flip side!
Don't forget about my new Twitter acount!
So many exclamation points!!!!
Happy Friday!



1 comments:

Alissa said... [Reply to comment]

What a fun road trip! You have some great photos!