Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer Songs: "Let's Hear It For The Boy"

Young Adults Small Group Picnic

You know that moment where you have song lyrics that you want to blog about but not really any related blog content or life lesson? Ya, that's this moment. So let's do a currently post, okay? Okay.

obsessing// Over exercise. I know, right!?!?! Me. Silver. Obsessing over exercise. But seriously, it's happening. I ran my first 5K {ever} two weeks ago. And I felt so awesome. When I moved here, I couldn't even run a block, so that fact that I've worked up to this point is amazing. Now I try to run four times a week and swim twice. It'll probably change up once school starts up, but for now, it's been awesome.

reading// I mentioned on Instagram that I had read City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. Did I also mention it that I was definitely NOT a fan??? I texted a friend to tell me the content of the other books in the series and how it ends so I didn't have to put myself through the torture of reading more. Sorry fans. Nothing measures up to The Hunger Games {p.s. who has seen THE NEW TRAILER FOR CATCHING FIRE???}. I recently finished Inferno by Dan Brown. Awesome as per usual. Recommend for all. And now I'm still slugging my way through the Game of Thrones series. Almost at the end of book two, A Clash of Kings. 

watching// I've been watching Desiree's season of The Bachelorette with a bunch of other gals on Monday nights. It's been so much fun, because we've been faithful since episode 1. Let's just say I'm excited for all the drama tonight with The Men Tell All. And my hopes are on Drew for her final pick. Am I right!?!?!

planning// Some time off. Since I {finally} got all my finances sorted out for tuition and whatnot for 4th year, I can now begin thinking about taking a bit of a summer vacation. I am so excited for this, and there will be plenty more details in the future about this!

sick of// Ear infections and wrecked hair. As much as my summer job at the pool is a Godsend, I am really sick of how it is affecting my body. The first month I had a sinus infection. Then for the past month, I've had alternating ear infections. My hair is gross and dry, and I'm just ready to be done with aquatics. But this is about learning to be faithful.

thinking about// The future. After school. Grad trips. Graduation. Job status. Purchases. Life . . . .

Today's song is a courtesy cover of Jana Kramer's from the movie Footloose, "Let's Hear It For The Boy"! Enjoy and Happy Monday!




0 comments: