Thursday, April 11, 2013

Yoga Love ♥

I've mentioned a few time on this blog before that I've been doing yoga recently. The best part is that it is as an elective. So not only do I get three credits for being in corpse pose once a week, but I also get the mental and physical benefits of a yoga class. Score!


Some circles are somewhat wary of yoga due to its history, but the best part of this class it is that it is strictly for physical and energy purposes. If individuals want to make more of it, then the instructor leaves that area open to the individual interpretation. I have really enjoyed the flexibility and strength benefits I have gained over the past four months of this class, and I hope need want to continue practicing. 


Benefits of Yoga
  • Increases energy
  • Stimulates digestion
  • Improves flexibility
  • Stress-reliever
  • Strength and balance training

Try it out! You won't be disappointed :)
Happy Thursday!



Don't forget about the transition from Google Reader to Bloglovin'.
This is effective July 1st, so don't forget to follow A Silver Snapshot here.

Follow on Bloglovin


2 comments:

Fabrizio Neves said... [Reply to comment]

Yes. after doing yoga it gives us the good experience. It boosts up our confidence level. The benefits you have given are right.I have also experience the same benefits.
Yoga is really good exercise to do for our mental health.

--Fabrizio Neves

what is physical therapy said... [Reply to comment]

Yes yoga is good for our health. I also do this with my husband and I have a strong and flexible body. It’s truly very effective and useful.