Saturday, April 20, 2013

I Forgot To Blog All Week But Oh My Goodness I'm Finished Third Year

. . . and that was officially the longest blogpost title yet! But seriously, I forgot to blog all week. You see, something really important happened this past week. I FINISHED THIRD YEAR OF NURSING SCHOOL!!!! You know what that means??? Only one more year until I am a registered nurse.


Third year was the best year yet. It solidified that nursing is exactly what I want to be doing with my life. It brought me more confidence in my skills and patient care. It helped me decide where to do my preceptorship. It continued to connect us third year classmates together. It was such a good and rewarding year. Don't get me wrong . . . tough. But so worth it.

Third Year Clinical Group

Out Celebrating

I'm ready for a break and I feel as if I'm ready for fourth year. Yay!



Don't forget about the transition from Google Reader to Bloglovin'.
This is effective July 1st, so don't forget to follow A Silver Snapshot here.

Follow on Bloglovin


4 comments:

devil-wears-gabbana said... [Reply to comment]

Congrats girls! :) xx

devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

Brenna said... [Reply to comment]

Congratulations!! I am just about finished with my second to last semester....I understand your joys and heartaches!!! What specialties have you loved so far??

brenna

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said... [Reply to comment]

Yay! Congrats!

xx

Kelly

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

Congrats! You deserve a break and now there's only one more year! =)